You can always send us an email with your questions or call us directly at 866-461-4693.
Data Experts are here to help.
Landline & Cell Phone Append & Verification Services
Our In-House append software increases phone number accuracy for more effective telemarketing. No other company can touch the volume and quality of our phone append processing, Guaranteed! Let us prove it to you by testing our append services for free. Call our sales department at 866-461-4693 or click below to start the free test.Free Append Test
Landline & Cellular Append & Verification
Records are processed against four of the largest compiled databases in the country, and can now include Cellular Telephone Numbers. After the records are run through the initial append process, the non-matched records move on to step 2 of the phone append & verify process.
In step 2 (called the second pass), we run the non-matched records through our Directory Assistance phone append database. This database, updated weekly, consists of every household and business in the US. From this file, we carry up to 7 numbers per record, helping to increase matches on the verification process.
The third step runs all non-matched records through our Daily New Connects and Disconnects. Match rates are typically lower from the third pass, however these records are the freshest and most up to date.
How the phone append process works
Why are the CAS' Landline (and mobile) Phone Append & Verification Services the BEST in the industry?
- Quality Information - CAS uses a single file made up of multiple national databases to provide the best phone numbers and information available.
- On-Time Performance - CAS keeps our delivery time promises. In direct marketing, the importance of on-time performance is paramount. CAS will not be late.
- Quality & Accurate Reporting - CAS Phone Append reports include a state-by-state report with the numbers of records searched and found.
- Matching Logic Confidence Levels - CAS confidence codes allow the client to tailor the quantities and quality of the telephone numbers returned.
- Do Not Call (FTC & STATE DNC) Edits - CAS houses all "Do-Not-Call" files (FTC, State Specific and Privacy Advocate).
- Verification - Using the Phone Number Verification option, CAS can flag a client's list for phone number matches. The client's file must contain a phone number, and that phone number must be defined in the file definition. The entire number, including area code, must match to be considered a verified phone number.
Contact a sales representative for additional questions and pricing on our phone append and verify services. We will be happy to assist you with a FREE phone append and / or verify test, along samples of any of our reports.
Please call or email with any questions. 866-461-4693 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Print Phone Append DataCard .pdf