Online List Management
Count & Order System
What is Turbo List Manager?
Put simply, Turbo-List Manager is an on-line mailing and email list count and order system that allows a client's file to be posted on the web, allowing the company's internal and external clients to run queries and place orders for mailing lists. With Turbo-List Manager, there is no more waiting hours or even days for counts and orders. You have instant access to your files 24/7.
Who is it for?
Turbo-List Manager is the perfect solution for list owners/managers who want:
- instant access to their data 24/7
- to increase list rental sales without increasing their staff
- to increase income by adding a full suite of robust demographics to their files
- to have an easy method for updating and maintaining their files
- a cost-effective solution to a growing demand for their data
Who will use it?
Turbo-List Manager is utilized by list owners and managers for their: Customer Databases, Prospect Databases, Subscriber Files, Donor Files, Response Files, Professional/Organization Information, Enrollment Data, and more.
Anyone who wants a turnkey solution to count management, updates and maintenance, and list order fulfillment is the perfect candidate for Turbo-List Manager.
Things to consider...
- Turbo-List Manager can load your file "as is" or....add a new revenue stream by including full demographic information overlaid onto your file.
- Turbo-List Manager can run a count, produce the order, and bill your client in less time than it takes to merely provide a count on many platforms.
- Turbo-List Manager can be utilized by both internal AND external users - you decide who has access to your data.
- Turbo-List Manager is fully customizable and scalable. It can grow with the demand for your files
-Turbo-List Manager makes the entire process, from counts and orders, to royalty usage and billing, a completely automated function.
- By automating the process and shortening your sales cycle, Turbo-List Manager can help increase revenue without increasing overhead.VIEW DATACARD
You can always send us an email with your questions or call us directly at 866-461-4693.
Data Experts are here to help.